1. Putting your own opinion to a fact. Unless you’re 100% certain – it’s not a fact, and you’re probably making it worse.
2. Waiting for something better to come along before you quit the thing you hate. This goes out to all the people stuck in dead end jobs, mismatched relationships and boring social circles. Tomorrow never comes.
3. Not asking someone out because you think they are out of your league. Give them a chance to make that decision, not you.
4. Worrying about the traffic jam making you late for work, getting caught in the downpour without a jacket or forgetting to get back to someone after you made a promise. Shit happens, get over it.
5. Thinking you’re more important than anyone else. You’re not. You’re just as important as everyone else.
6. Blaming other people when shit hits the fan. If it’s your own fault, admit it. If it’s not, then assume the person responsible is fully aware – they don’t need you pointing it out.